Sophisticated fruit testing in a rugged portable package.
Mohr Digi-Test (MDT) Series instruments are portable materials testers designed to accurately characterize the texture and firmness of fruit, vegetables, and other agricultural produce in the field, packing house, and the laboratory.
The new MDT-2 builds on the capabilities of the MDT-1 with a number of next-generation enhancements.
A Range of plungers, fixtures and attachments are available for testing many different materials.
MDT-2 Key Features
- Constant rate, Creep, and Crispness testing
- Eliminates operator and transcription errors
- Tension and compression modes
- 5 mg (1x10-5 lb.) force sensitivity (24-bit ADC)
- ±30 kg (±65 lb.) standard load cell range
- 0.001 mm (1x10-5 in.) distance precision
- Precision external scale / automated calibrator
- 2+ GB storage, enough for thousands of tests
- USB host/client, 10/100 Ethernet
- Lightweight with bright color touchscreen
- Barcode scanner integration