The R&S®FPC-Z10 Teaching Kit is a DUT designed to showcase different RF measurements in a lab environment. You can use it to demonstrate the functionality of a spectrum analyzer, network analyzer or signal generator.
Signal processing paths
The teaching kit has two signal processing paths, an upconverter and a downconverter that support frequencies between 85 Mhz and 2700 MHz. Both signal paths have several signal processing sections.
- an attenuator with variable signal attenuation
- an amplifier with a gain of approx. 18 dB at 836.5 MHz
- a bandpass filter with a 3 dB bandwidth of approx. 20 MHz at 836.5 MHz
- a mixing stage to up- or downconvert the signal
- an I/Q modulator or I/Q demodulator