SKID-STARTER-KIT - 3U BoardTester (160 x 160) mm Starter Kit
Have you ever damaged a board under test?
- Had pads or tracks broken from cable or probing strain?
- Had your nice new board hit the floor when a cable gets tugged?
Here is a simple but effective solution to keep your device under test safe and secure. Available in a range of sizes and compatiable with the full range of probe holders from PMK. The unit features a low centre of gravity and high friction rubber feet to help keep your boards on the bench. The fully adjustable clamp arms will hold cables or probes equally well to minimise strain on your board.
Specified from -55C to 150C the SKID solution is perfectly suited to enviromental testing as well as general lab work.
Starter Kit Contents:
- 2 pcs. Clamp lever V2A
- 2 pcs. threaded pin M4x20
- 4 pcs. Pad SKID
- 1 pcs. Socket head wrench 2,5mm
- 1 pcs. Single head wrench SW 7 mm
- 1 pcs. Holder for Probes 5-12 mm
- 1 pcs. Universal Probe holder
- 1 pcs. 3D Measuring Tripod 130 mm / M6
- 1 pcs. 3D Measuring Tripod 200 mm / M6
- 1 pcs. 3U Board Tester (= SKID S)